Donald Trump is changing and will continue to change the political landscape forever.
If Trump wins the White House – and Nikitas3.com believes that he will – he will become the world leader of an anti-socialist, anti-globalist movement that is on the rise. He will become an international rock-star type of leader for hundreds of millions of people all over the planet. This will happen since the Trump candidacy has become a global phenomenon already and will expand geometrically if he wins.
President Trump truly would become “leader of the free world” in that he would lead the “free” world against the enslavers of the globalist and socialist left, those who want to tell you what to do and how to live your life through national governments, global government and the United Nations.
The coming disintegration of the European Union, which started with the Brexit vote last June, is a major step in dismantling this global cabal. Nigel Farage, the leader of the Brexit forces, has even campaigned in the US for Trump and you can rest assured that President Trump will be involved in anti-EU movements all over Europe.
Imagine Trump visiting Germany and filling a soccer stadium with people wanting to hear him speak about slaying the globalist monster. There has never been anything like this before.
Even if Trump should lose the US presidency he will not be going away. He knows that the massive crowds that he has been getting at his rallies mark something never seen before in the world of politics. He also knows that these crowds represent an international phenomenon that he is giving voice to.
For Trump a retreat back into his real estate empire or his TV show would be a step backwards. This guy is totally high energy. He feeds on the excitement of the new movement that he has tapped into, that began with the Brexit vote and that is now spreading around the globe with the rise of anti-globalist and anti-socialist parties in Europe and anti-socialist candidates all over, including in South America. These are blunt, anti-politically-correct candidates like Trump is, like the new president of the Philippines.
As these leaders and their parties flower and flourish they will grow on themselves. They will bring prosperity and increased freedom and order to people who have lost all three. And it will feel very good, and the people will want more of it. And Trump will personify it as he is doing at his huge rallies across America.
The last 50 years have been a golden age of socialism which has risen inexorably with post-World War II global prosperity. In other words, as prosperity has risen socialism has been there to steal every penny possible.
But now that that prosperity has been gutted directly as a result of socialism the people of the world are moving in an opposite direction and Trump will lead that movement. There is no other single global figure to do so.
Look at America. Over the last 30 years in particular we have given way to the Democrat party and its increasingly radical agenda. In America, there is not even an opposition to the Democrats except in our conservative movement. This comports with another phenomenon at the American founding when only 30% of Americans wanted to fight the Revolutionary War. That 30% today would be represented by people who call themselves conservatives or more appropriately Tea Partiers.
Donald Trump represents these people. He is like the Patrick Henry of today, “Give me liberty or give me death”. He is like George Washington who gave up a life of comfort and ease as a plantation owner (or in Trump’s case as a cocktail-sipping elite in New York City) to fight against the British. It is said that Washington only visited his plantation for one single night during the six-and-one-half years of the American Revolution.
Now here is a second commentary:
Trump’s 28 Step Agenda for Reform
On Saturday, October 22 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Donald Trump gave a speech outlining his 28 steps for reforming America.
This agenda is totally sensible that is reprinted here verbatim with no alterations. It is called the “Contract with the American Voter”:
1. Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
2. Institute a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)
3. Require for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
4. Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
5. Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
6. Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
7. Announce intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
8. Announce withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
9. Direct Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
10. Direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
11. Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
12. Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
13. Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
14. Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
15. Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
16. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities.
17. Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
18. Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
19. Work with Congress on a Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
20. Work with Congress on a End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
21. Work with Congress on a American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
22. Work with Congress on a School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
23. Work with Congress on a Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
24. Work with Congress on a Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
25. Work with Congress on an End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
26. Work with Congress on a Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
27. Work with Congress on a Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
28. Work with Congress on a Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics
(Please bookmark this website. And please recommend this site to all of your friends via Facebook and any other means. Let’s make Nikitas3.com the #1 conservative site by word of mouth. And if you would like to contribute to Nikitas3.com, please click the link at the upper right where it says “support this site”. Thank you, Nikitas)