If you want to know how the environmental movement shamelessly exploits and abuses children then just look at this from the Sydney (Australia) Morning Herald at smh.com:
Last year a 17-year-old boy in Melbourne became the world’s first person to be diagnosed with “climate change delusion”. Dr Robert Salo at the Royal Children’s Hospital reported that his patient believed his water consumption would deplete water supplies, leading to the deaths of millions of people, and that he had internet research to prove this. He had attempted to stop drinking (water) and checked for leaking taps to prevent the catastrophe.
The boy had a major depressive disorder with delusions specifically relating to climate change. Salo has also seen worries about climate change in a number of young people with anxiety disorders, including obsessive compulsive and generalised anxiety disorder.
Friends, this stuff is everywhere. There are increasing numbers of reports of tens of millions of children worldwide who are alarmed, depressed, distraught and traumatized over the environment and the “end of the world” in ‘climate change’ or ‘global warming’ or whatever they are calling it these days. They are taught this enviro-apocalypse relentlessly in their schools and then it is reinforced in the media and by socialist politicians.
I know all about this phenomenon because I experienced it when I was young. When I was in my last year in high school in 1971 it was at the start of the environmental movement. We began to hear all of these alarmist stories that the world was running out of oil, that the planet was deteriorating, that we were all going to end up dying of cancer, that nuclear radiation was leaking everywhere. I remember feeling great trepidation.
I remember one story that caused me alarm. Some eco-lunatic had claimed that linoleum floors – which are everywhere, including inside my school – are made up of microscopic particles that were being released into the air every time that we walked on the floors and scuffed the surface with our shoes. And that we all were breathing in these particles and that it was killing us. This story was intended to convince us kids that we could never escape environmental armageddon in our everyday lives.
This was just another lie from these extremely manipulative people who have been making up this stuff up for decades. They will say anything to create fear. Because they rule by fear, which is what evil people do.
We conservatives have warned for decades about these people and their agenda. At the bottom of this essay is a list of 13 absurd predictions made by top environmentalists in 1970 that have been shown to be ludicrous. Yet today a new generation of environmentalists is churning out the same old nonsense. Then they move on to another crisis when the old one has been proven false or has run its course (whatever happened to “the hole in the ozone layer”? Remember that thing?)
We rational conservatives have been saying all along that “climate change” and “global warming” are just more of the same fearmongering fabrication, and not to worry about them, and that children should not worry about them. But the environmentalists are frightening and exploiting the children in a way that is no different than sexual abuse. It is traumatizing the children and is literally ruining their lives like sex abuse does, like the Australian kid mentioned above and many millions like him.
These people should be charged with abuse because that is what they are doing. Because they are by nature abusers, as all liberals are, constantly harassing us over every issue. Nikitas3.com says: Leave the children alone! If you ecologists want to make a case about the environment don’t frighten the children with it. Let’s debate it among adults and we conservatives will debunk you any day of the week. Which is why the environmentalists go after the children. Because the children are easy targets.
We conservatives know that we are right about this eco-nonsense. Here’s just one proof, about the most significant issue of all: After claiming that ‘global warming’ was “settled science” (Al Gore’s words) the environmentalists have largely dropped the term “global warming” and now call it ‘climate change’. Why? Because “warming” was being proven false by frigid weather and falling temperatures all over the globe.
All you need to know about this “warming” hoax is to see that it also happened decades ago, but in the opposite direction. Media warnings from the same environmentalists about ‘The Coming Ice Age’ in the 1970s included a TV documentary hosted by Leonard Nimoy and serial media coverage. It is totally amusing if it were not so false and manipulative.
But now it is “climate change”. This term conveniently includes any natural event that the ecologists can claim is part of their fabricated crisis, from floods, droughts, warm weather, cold weather, hurricanes and on and on. Yet we conservatives have said all along that the climate and the weather “change” constantly and naturally, that they are not predictable and that there is no set pattern.
Of course there are general patterns, like the cold Winter in the Northern United States and hot Summers in Arizona. But there always have been, are, and always will be deviations and fluctuations including events like floods and hurricanes, which the eco-nuts now claim is “climate change”.
Now here is an observation on another ‘green’ subject. Look at this from Foxnews.com:
SALT LAKE CITY – A series of colorful, eerie faces painted on rocks in some of the West’s most famously picturesque landscapes has sparked an investigation by the National Park Service and a furor online. Agents so far have confirmed the images in Yosemite and four other national parks in California, Utah and Oregon. Park Service spokesman Jeffrey Olson said the vandalism could lead to felony charges for the person responsible.
The images appear to come from a New York state woman traveling across the West this summer and documenting her work on Instagram and Tumblr, said Casey Schreiner of modernhiker.com, whose blog post tipped off authorities. The investigation is the subject of well-trafficked threads on the website Reddit, where people railed against the drawings as the defacing of irreplaceable natural landscapes.
OK, so all of a sudden the ‘greenies’ go berzerko about a few small images on rocks. The one pictured in the news story is just a few feet square.
Why are they angry? Will they ever actually see the images in person? No. But it is affecting them in one of their precious wilderness environments where virtually nobody will see it, but where these “green” nuts can fixate on it obsessively as they fixate on endangered species, nuclear radiation, rising seas and every other fabricated crisis that they cannot actually see.
On the other hand we civilized Americans have been protesting for decades about large-scale graffiti all over our towns and cities where we see it every day. But what have the liberals (and by extension their environmentalist friends) been saying about this graffiti?
They defend it is part of our urban culture that must somehow be excused. They praise it as some type of “art”, further encouraging it. They say that it is a way for poor blacks and hispanics to “express themselves” since they don’t have enough money for canvas and paints and brushes. They teach college courses about it. They study it and analyze it as a daring new form of sophistication.
Baloney. It is pure vandalism and destruction and it is horribly ugly to boot. But then five small figures are painted on rocks out in the middle of nowhere and the ‘greenies’ go koo-koo.
Stunning, friends, stunning. It shows how demented these people are. Recall the famous case about two Boy Scout leaders who pushed over a small natural rock formation in a wilderness park in Utah, and the environmentalists wanted to charge them with serious crimes.
But if Occupy Oakland rioters burn down a building or labor union thugs slash your tires the same liberals are silent. After all they do not have political points to score on the issue.
Now here is the doomsday list from the eco-leaders. Every prediction made on the first “earth day” in 1970 has been proven spectacularly wrong like these 13 end-of-the-world predictions (thanks to Reason.com for this list):
1. “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” — Harvard biologist George Wald
2. “We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation.” — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
3. “Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.” — New York Times editorial
4. “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
5. “Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [By 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.” — Paul Ehrlich
6. “It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,” — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
7. “Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” — North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
8. “In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.” — Life magazine
9. “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
10. “Air pollution…is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” — Paul Ehrlich
11. “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn’t any.’” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
12. “[One] theory assumes that the earth’s cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun’s heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born.” — Newsweek magazine
13. “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” — Kenneth Watt
(Please bookmark this website. And please recommend this site to all of your friends via Facebook and any other means. Let’s make Nikitas3.com the #1 conservative site by word of mouth. And if you would like to contribute to Nikitas3.com, please click the link at the upper right where it says “support this site”. Thank you, Nikitas)