We conservatives have often become impatient with attorney general Jeff Sessions over the lack of action on prosecuting Washington Swamp Dwellers for corruption.
But, friends, this stuff take time. Things are starting to happen with the new year.
Nikitas3.com wrote in December 2017 that there were going to be major legal actions emerging in 2018 on a variety of issues that are going to take down many top members of the Washington Swamp, including possibly the Clintons themselves.
And this time it’s for real. The power now exists to take down Hillary and Bill. They no longer have their Swamp Dweller cronies to cover for them. That is just one of the many reasons that they and Democrats are so freaked out about Trump.
The Gateway Pundit reported on January 13 about major progress on several fronts:
Breaking: DOJ Turns Over 1.2 Million Documents Related to 2016 Election to House Intel Committee
The Department of Justice turned over some of the 1.2 MILLION documents requested by lawmakers this past week.
The documents are related to DOJ activities during the 2016 election.
Chad Pergram from FOX News tweeted on Friday that the DOJ turned over some of the 1.2 million documents requested to the House Intelligence Committee.
TGP’s Cristina Laila reported on Friday the DOJ turned over all documents related to the Russia dossier to lawmakers earlier in the week.
According to the Daily Caller, Nunes and the House Intel Committee reviewed all FBI and DOJ docs on the dossier including the FISA apps.
Both Sara Carter and Sean Hannity reported this week Hillary’s phony Russia dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant in order to spy on Trump’s campaign.
It appears those documents were strictly related to the phony dossier.
The documents mentioned by Chad Pergram may be a separate set of documents that include DOJ activity during the 2016 election.
It is becoming clear that the Obama DOJ and FBI worked to spy on and defeat the Trump Campaign — which is the largest political scandal in US history.
So be patient. We have a president who is going to “drain the swamp” just like he said he would. The Russian dossier is interconnected with a lot of other corruption so once that thread is pulled, watch out. The whole sweater will come apart.
Sara Carter herself recently said on the Sean Hannity radio show that there are going to be many bombshells on many fronts coming in the next few months including Hillary’s emails, the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One. Carter is a serious investigative journalist who has been working on these issues for more than a year now. She should be taken very seriously.
And now for today’s main commentary:
Economy? Climate? Liberals Deceive us Every Time
There are two issues in the news today that show how liberals always lie and fabricate in order to shape events to their favor.
First, the economy. Let’s face it – the economy is doing very well under president Trump and it is going to do even better in 2018 and beyond from the tax bill. This is what president Trump was elected to do.
We have record-high consumer confidence, rising wages, the stock market is roaring, housing prices and sales are way up, we have record low unemployment, increasing investments in the US, and millions more jobs coming… and Democrats ignore every single word.
Yet if you open a liberal newspaper you are going to see Democrats whining endlessly about Russia, Russia, Russia and then about everything else including ‘global warming, both of which are fabrications as evidenced by the frigid weather around Christmas and the New Year. It is amazing how these people think, while ignoring the reality of an improving economy.
In fact the economy is the complete oppose of “climate change”. The economy can be measured with real numbers and we can compare them year to year and month to month. Those actual numbers show president Trump doing very well.
On the other hand the ‘climate’ alarmists simply invent numbers every day and they make outrageous claims on a routine basis.
For instance, they say that “2017 was the warmest year on record” yet we only have been keeping records since 1895. So there is no way to compare current climate trends with long-term trends to give us an accurate perception of climate fluctuations over time.
This approach is statistically flawed. Companies that take political polls know that you must poll at least 1,000 people to get any kind of accurate reading. Yet the ‘climate’ alarmists are only referring to 123 years of weather records since 1895 to claim the “warmest year” record.
It gets worse. Climate alarmists totally ignore two hugely significant climate periods in the last 1,100 years – the Medieval Warm Period (900 AD to 1300 AD) which was 400 years of very hot climate in Europe, Greenland, the Arctic and probably the entire globe. This natural warm period came centuries before the widespread burning of coal, natural gas or oil on which current “warming” is being blamed.
Then the 550-year cold period from 1300 AD to 1850 AD is sometimes called the European Mini Ice Age with frigid spikes at three different times. Interestingly this Ice Age came as European populations and economic activity grew significantly along with increasing amounts of coal being burned across the Continent in decade after decade.
So obviously there is no pattern to the climate or any correlation to the burning of carbon fuels, i.e., the climate just changes naturally.
If you take into consideration these two periods you would have a very different perception of today’s climate, that the climate has been changing for centuries and so any change today must be seen in context of natural and historical fluctuations. Thus the alarmists simply ignore these two periods so as not to upset their pre-packaged and contrived theories.
It gets even worse. This “warmest year” claim is unreliable to begin with. Do you know how they come up with the “warmest year on record”? Do you think that there are millions of thermometers all over the globe, like across 139 million square miles of oceans, or all over tens of millions of square miles of Siberia or the Sahara Desert or the Australian outback or the Canadian wilderness or the Amazon jungle?
Are you kidding? Of course not. These so-called “temperatures” are just computer models based on readings from…. satellites. Yes, from satellites! Thousands of miles above the earth! And worse these computer models can be instantly modified with the click of a mouse to fit any narrative that the ‘greenies’ want.
Unbelievably it gets even worse. After the record cold blast following Christmas 2017 the ‘greenies’ went running to their computers with their wild-eyed narrative that “cold weather is a result of global warming”(???!)
On the other hand numbers about the economy are recorded and reported monthly from businesses that keep track of the numbers since that is what businesses must do in order to, well, stay in business.
For instance, Home Depot records its sales numbers store by store. Apple is listed on the stock exchange and the share price is reported daily. Exxon Mobil’s profits are printed in the newspaper and on the internet for all to see. Annual reports show profits and losses for countless companies. Businesses large and small take inventories every year. Paychecks show real salary numbers.
These are all hard figures, not a computer projection from thousands of miles away. Now imagine that someone made a computer model of Home Depot’s business and then we compared it to reality. That would be a laugh. And thus the computer models of global temperatures should be taken with the same grain of salt.
Then the liberals go further and lie like crazy about the economy, for instance about the recent tax bill. They say that only wealthy people are going to get tax reductions, which is utterly false. And they ignore the great results from similar tax bills in the past.
Unfortunately Al Gore and his ‘green’ buddies have made so many laughable predictions (see list at the end of this commentary) that his reputation is toast. Gore is now a national punch line. It seems that every time he opens his mouth he makes a fool of himself, like the time he made a dire ‘global warming’ address in New York City on the coldest day in years.
Gore made his first “warming” claims in 2006 after he won the Nobel Prize. He predicted that sea levels were going to rise 17 feet, but they have not risen at all. This explains why Gore bought a beachfront home in California in 2010. Here are some of Green Al’s other whoppers:
*Gore claimed that Arctic ice would all be melted by 2018, but that ice is still there.
‘Greenies’ always ignore another scientific factor in ice melting, which is underground heat that warms the earth’s surface and melts the ice from below. Since the earth is very hot molten rock inside this heat bubbles up in places – like volcanoes do. Or it melts the glaciers where it bubbles up close to the surface. Science Daily reported in 2007:
Scientists have discovered what they think may be another reason why Greenland’s ice is melting: a thin spot in Earth’s crust is enabling underground magma to heat the ice. They have found at least one “hotspot” in the northeast corner of Greenland — just below a site where an ice stream was recently discovered.
This phenomenon has also been noted under other places including Antarctica.
*Environmentalists have been claiming that carbon dioxide is a “pollutant” and some type of ‘greenhouse gas’ when in fact it is a natural component of the atmosphere and has been since the beginning of time.
*Gore claimed in 2007 that massive annual hurricanes would be the new norm, yet the Southern US then went 10 years without a hurricane.
*Environmentalists have claimed that tornado activity is going to rise significantly yet it actually has fallen over the last 60 years.
*Gore has claimed that polar bear populations are dying. But look at this from The Express newspaper in Britain:
Polar bear populations are recovering despite the climate change warnings of environmentalists, a Canadian zoologist claimed yesterday.
Dr Susan Crockford said: “On almost every measure, things are looking good for polar bears.”
… Dr Crockford, of the University of Victoria in British Columbia added: “Polar bears are still a conservation success story. With a global population almost certainly greater than 25,000, we can say for sure that there are more polar bears now than 40 years ago.
In other words, folks, don’t ever believe an environmentalist. Their work is based on “junk science” not real science.
Now just to remind you about the fraud from the enviro movement at the highest levels here is a doomsday list from top eco-leaders. Every one of these predictions made on the first so-called “earth day” in 1970 has been proven spectacularly and laughably wrong (thanks to Reason.com for this list):
1. “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” — Harvard biologist George Wald
2. “We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation.” — Washington University biologist Barry Commoner
3. “Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.” — New York Times editorial
4. “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” — Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich
5. “Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born… [By 1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.” — Paul Ehrlich
6. “It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,” — Denis Hayes, Chief organizer for Earth Day
7. “Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions…. By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” — North Texas State University professor Peter Gunter
8. “In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution… by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half.” — Life magazine
9. “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
10. “Air pollution…is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” — Paul Ehrlich
11. “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate… that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, ‘Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, ‘I am very sorry, there isn’t any.'” — Ecologist Kenneth Watt
12. “[One] theory assumes that the earth’s cloud cover will continue to thicken as more dust, fumes, and water vapor are belched into the atmosphere by industrial smokestacks and jet planes. Screened from the sun’s heat, the planet will cool, the water vapor will fall and freeze, and a new Ice Age will be born.” — Newsweek magazine
13. “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” — Kenneth Watt
(Please bookmark this website and send this article by e-mail to your friends. Please recommend this site to all of your friends via Facebook and any other means. Let’s make Nikitas3.com the #1 conservative site by word of mouth. And if you would like to contribute to Nikitas3.com, please click the link at the upper right where it says “support this site”. Thank you, Nikitas)