At a campaign rally on May 26, 2016 in Billings, Montana, president Trump said jokingly:
“We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at trade, we’re going to win at the border. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else. And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, We’re going to make America great again.”
He repeated this over and over during his campaign at many rallies. And indeed it was a joke because we will never get tired of winning. It is a wonderful feeling.
Imagine how bad we would feel if Hillary Clinton had won. We would not have conservative Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. We would still be adhering slavishly to the Paris ‘climate accord’. We would have a moribund economy with jobs continuing to flee abroad. We would have totally open border with Mexico. Terrorists in Syria and Iraq would still be running wild. “Forgotten voters” in small-town and rural America would continue to be forgotten. De-nuclearization in North Korea would never have been started. We would not be becoming energy independent. And the massive duplicity and corruption in the federal government would still be a well-kept secret.
And on and on. It would be scary.
Indeed, we are winning in ways that are transforming America back to where we were many years ago – a decent, common-sense country with opportunity for all. And over the next six-and-a-half years president Trump is going to do many, many more amazing things, including building the Mexico border wall.
Consider these two recent Supreme Court rulings that are huge wins for the president. Breitbart News reports:
The Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Trump and his immigration policy across the board in a 5-4 decision on Tuesday, holding that the permanent entry restrictions from various terror-prone nations codified in Presidential Proclamation 9645 is fully consistent with Congress’s Immigration and Nationality Act as well as the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Constitution.
Chief Justice John Roberts wrote for the majority that admission and exclusion of foreign nationals is a “fundamental sovereign attribute exercised by the Government’s political departments largely immune from judicial control,” quoting from an earlier case, and that the president has extraordinarily broad discretion under 8 U.S.C. § 1182(f) to exclude aliens when he believes doing so is in the nation’s interests.
This is a massive victory for the president and a massive blow to the hysterical leftists and their ‘No Travel Ban’ and ‘Muslims Welcome’ placards. It is great to see them angry and confused over their Supreme Court loss.
President Trump always had the authority to issue the ban. Obama did it 19 times without objection.
The president now will go to voters in November and declare, “I sought to protect the country and the liberals tried to stop me…”
On the same day the travel ban ruling came out Breitbart News reported:
The Supreme Court on Tuesday ruled 5-4 in favor of pro-life crisis pregnancy centers in California, holding, in an opinion written by Justice Clarence Thomas, that a California law forcing them to post information on where to obtain abortions “likely violates the First Amendment.”
Thomas’s opinion rejected the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit’s holding that these types of notices, required in the context of state licensing, were a separate category of “professional speech” that did not receive the full measure of the First Amendment’s free speech protections. The ruling also prohibits California from forcing crisis pregnancy centers that are not licensed medical facilities to read clients a script that they are not licensed.
Great. Another big win for the president and more important for human decency. This is step in the right direction, but only a step. And it happened only because Trump was elected. Hillary would have made sure that these two rulings went the other way with a liberal Supreme Court pick.
Liberals always love to say that you can utter this profanity and that, and this insult and that, and enjoy pornography, all in the name of “free speech”. But they then try to ‘force’ speech on certain people with whom they disagree, as they tried to do in the abortion case above.
There is a list at the end of this commentary of president Trump’s overall victories at the 500 day point in his administration on June 4, 2018.
This is all leading up to president Trump’s re-election in 2020. Easy. He just keeps winning and winning. And we will never get tired of it. Neither will a majority of Americans
Just think: Millions and millions of voters who were very skeptical of Trump and did not vote for him are seeing these victories and improvements after they believed that he could not get anything done. These voters are now converted. No matter how much the media malign the president, they cannot repeal his triumphs.
And these triumphs came with the whole media arrayed against the president, along with Hollywood, the universities, and even members of his own party. This makes his victories all the more unbelievable.
Trump has done this all through the force of his personality. First, he has believed firmly in his ideas. And second he is the most feisty president ever and has not allowed the press to distract him or crush his spirit.
A weaker man would have folded up and gone home. Not Trump. And the best thing is that the more that he wins, the more his adversaries lose. And to a man like president Trump that is a huge part of the victory.
Nikitas3.com believes that president Trump is on his way to becoming a historically great president, someone who gets more done in the face of more adversity than any other American leader. Until 2025 when he leaves office, he has the potential to change the whole world. After all, he is the most famous person on planet earth today.
Here is the list from The White House of president Trump’s victories after 500 days in office:
• Since taking office, President Trump has strengthened American leadership, security, prosperity, and accountability.
• After 500 days, the results are clear: the American economy is stronger, American workers are experiencing more opportunities, confidence is soaring, and business is booming.
• President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage, secured vital investments in our military, and stood up against threats to our national security.
• President Trump has put the American people first and made government more accountable.
AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS STRONGER: The American economy is stronger today and American workers are better off thanks to President Trump’s pro-growth agenda.
• Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office.
o 304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008.
o 337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.
• Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.
o 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, according to Gallup.
o Only under President Trump have more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago.
• President Trump prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities.
• President Trump has restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs.
o Consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, according to the Conference Board.
o Optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs under President Trump, according to the National Association of Manufacturers.
o Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business.
• President Trump signed the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, cutting taxes for American families and making American business more competitive.
o American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double.
o The top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent so American businesses could be more competitive.
• President Trump has rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations.
o In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action.
o The Administration rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan.
o Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act.
• Since taking office, President Trump has advanced free, fair, and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, ending decades of destructive trade policies.
o Days after taking office, the President withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement.
o President Trump’s Administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China’s unfair practices through a range of actions.
o The President improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea.
o American agriculture has gained access to new markets under President Trump.
AMERICA IS WINNING ON THE WORLD STAGE: President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage and is achieving results for the American people.
• President Trump followed through on his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
• President Trump ordered an end to United States participation in the horrible Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived.
o The President has taken action to confront aggression by Iran and its proxies.
o The Department of the Treasury has issued a range of sanctions targeting Iranian activities and entities, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force.
• Under President Trump, the United States has led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
• President Trump’s leadership has contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas.
o In May 2018 alone, Venezuela released one American and North Korea released three Americans who came home to the United States.
• The President has secured historic increases in defense funding in order to rebuild our Nation’s military with the resources they need, after years of harmful sequester.
o President Trump signed legislation to provide $700 billion in defense spending for fiscal year (FY) 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019.
• The United States has worked with international allies to decimate ISIS.
• President Trump ordered strikes against Syria in response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons in April 2017 and April 2018.
• The Trump Administration has imposed a range of sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, including sanctions targeting Maduro and other senior government officials.
AMERICA’S COMMUNITIES ARE SAFER AND MORE SECURE: President Trump has worked to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws, and protect the safety and security of American communities.
• Despite limited resources and obstruction from Congress, President Trump has worked to take control of our border and enforce our immigration laws.
o President Trump has called on Congress to provide the resources needed to secure our borders and close loopholes that prevent immigration laws from being fully enforced.
• President Trump authorized the deployment of the National Guard to help secure our borders.
• President Trump’s Administration has carried out immigration enforcement efforts based on the rule of law.
o From the start of President Trump’s Administration to the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens.
o Arrests made in this timeframe represented a 42 percent increase from the same timeframe in FY 2016.
o Of the 110,568 arrests made, 92 percent had a criminal conviction, pending criminal charge, were an ICE fugitive, or had a reinstated final order of removal.
• President Trump has made clear that his Administration will continue to combat the threat of MS-13 in order to protect communities from the horrendous violence the gang has spread.
o In 2017, the Department of Justice worked with partners in Central America to file criminal charges against more than 4,000 members of MS-13.
• The Trump Administration has cracked down on the import and distribution of illegal drugs in order to stop them from reaching our communities and causing even more devastation.
o As of April 2018, U.S. Border Patrol has seized 284 pounds of fentanyl in FY 2018, already surpassing the total of 181 pounds seized in FY 2017.
• The President has launched a nationwide effort to fight the opioid crisis, which has devastated communities across America.
o The President’s Opioid Initiative seeks to reduce drug demand, cut off the flow of illicit drugs, and save lives by expanding treatment opportunities.
• President Trump signed an omnibus spending bill which provides nearly $4 billion to address the opioid epidemic.
o The bill included $1 billion for grants focused on the hardest hit States and Tribes and provided funding for a public-private research partnership on pain and addiction.
AMERICA’S GOVERNMENT IS MORE ACCOUNTABLE: Since taking office, President Trump has worked to ensure government is more accountable to the American people.
• President Trump has confirmed the most circuit court judges of any President in their first year, and secured Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the United States Supreme Court.
• President Trump has signed legislation to bring more accountability to the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide our veterans with more choice in the care they receive.
o President Trump signed the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017, improving processes for addressing misconduct.
o President Trump signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act into law, authorizing $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
• President Trump successfully eliminated the penalty for Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
• The President’s Administration is seeking to provide more affordable health coverage and broader access to affordable alternatives to Obamacare plans.
• President Trump has released a blueprint to lower drug prices for Americans.
• President Trump has ensured that the religious liberties and conscience of Americans are protected and respected by the Federal government.
o President Trump signed an Executive Order to protect the free speech and religious liberties of groups such as the Little Sisters of the Poor.
o The Department of Justice issued guidance to all executive agencies on protecting religious liberty in federal programs.
(Please bookmark this website and send this article by e-mail to your friends. Please recommend this site to all of your friends via Facebook and any other means. Let’s make Nikitas3.com the #1 conservative site by word of mouth. And if you would like to contribute to Nikitas3.com, please click the link at the upper right where it says “support this site”. Thank you, Nikitas)