These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- Here is How to Read the Fake Political Polls
- Is Trump Starting – and Losing – a Trade War? No and No
- Globalism vs. Nationalism/ US is now World’s Top Oil Producer!
- The World is Rebelling Against Socialism
- Liberals Finally Admit that Trump is on a Roll
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder