These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- Flashback: Trump Economy Hums/ More Virus Testing Fraud/ Liberals Flee Urban ‘Utopias’
- Liz Cheney Exposed/ How Biden Undermines America
- 28 Ways that Environmentalists Ruin the Environment
- Support Nikitas3.com – Buy an Artwork
- Wall Street Move to Florida?/ Supreme Court Screws Trump Twice/ More Suspicion about Dominion
- Trump to Speak while Cuomo Sinks/ White People, Small Businesses Under Attack
- Britain Outshines EU On Vaccine/ US Will Fund Wuhan Virus Lab/ American Flags on the Left
- Creepy Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, John Kerry are ‘Climate’ Militants
- Leftists, Media Lie, Ignore Texas ‘Green’ Energy Crisis
- Trump MAGA Power Grows/ Keystone Cancellation Slams Midwest/ MSNBC Host’s Rant
- “We the People” Rise Up/ Let’s Probe Capitol Protest/ ‘Green’ Energy Screws Texas
- Onward MAGA! Onward Trump!/ New Yorkers Follow Trump to Fla.