These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- Militant Democrats Go All-in for Open Borders
- Bloomberg Joins 2020 Dem Field(?)/ Black Tennis Player Flips Out/ Electric Car Scam
- Solid Impeachment Defense – Anti-Trumpers are all Liars
- Berlin Wall Fell 30 Years Ago!/ Trump Judiciary Goes Conservative
- US Exits Paris Climate Accord/ US Should Attack Mexico Drug Cartels
- Huge Rallies Show Trump’s Clout / Mitt Romney Approval Crashes
- ‘Trump Curse’ Strikes Again/ Who Will GOP Nominate in 2024?
- McConnell Should Halt Impeachment/ Another Minimum Wage Fail
- Stock Market Surges on Impeachment Vote/ Shoplifters Take Over California
- Economic Slowdown is Not Trump’s Fault
- Italians Slammed for Defending their Own Culture
- Conservatives Must Publicly Expose Liberal Failures