These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- China has Rigged Int’l Trade for Decades, Trump Retaliates
- Arts: What Makes a Woman Beautiful?
- Trump Should Fire Mueller/ Baby Boomers ‘Protected’ by Their Parents
- Lessons from GOP Election Loss/ Why Swedish Health Care is Great
- A Timeless Editorial from Nikitas3.com
- So What? – Stephen Hawking is Dead/ ‘Consumer Activists’ Harm Consumers
- Trump is Flying High while Hillary Crashes and Burns
- Christians are Still Being Assailed After 2,000 Years
- London’s Muslim Mayor Wants Conservatives Censored
- Democrats Were Ruining America, and Along Came Trump
- California Slides into Oblivion/ Clintons Will Finally Face Justice
- Big Trump Successes on Economy, North Korea