These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- Liberals Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Legal System Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?