These are photographs that I took on a recent visit to New York City when I passed through the spectacular Grand Central Terminal. I call this group 'The Lights of Grand Central' since it focuses on the myriad types of light in the terminal. The top and bottom pictures are tourists taking pictures in the Terminal. Note the man at the bottom of the photo with the clock; he is framing up the clock in his viewfinder. 21 million tourists visit the Terminal every year.
- Trump Wins Important Immigration Case/ ‘Global Warming’ Ship Stuck in Ice
- Railroad Safety Militants Mandate Ineffective, Costly PTC System
- Jesuit Publication Defends Murderous Communists
- Trump 50% Approval!/ Mexican Border Wall Grows/ Alaska Oil Drilling Advances
- The Republican Party has Become The Trump Party
- 2020: Minnesota for Trump?/ Trump Hatred Won’t Win
- Terror Cover-up in Baltimore?
- ‘Moscow Mitch’ and Other Fake News Poison the Media
- 9/11: Only Vigilance Insures Order, Liberty and Peace
- Dems: No More Oil, Coal, Gas(!?)/ ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Called Out
- Men are Faltering After Decades of Economic Decline
- Melania Trump is Smart, Classy and Beautiful