- Treason Charge is A Joke/ Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: 1960 presidential election
Democrat John F. Kennedy was president of the United States from January 20, 1961 until he was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas. The Kennedys were media darlings since they were rich Democrats. The media built up JFK … Continue reading
The November 2012 election that re-elected Barack Obama and many Democrats in the US Senate should be declared null and void. We now know that the Obama administration and its Internal Revenue Service goons disenfranchised millions of voters in that … Continue reading