- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
Tag Archives: 1960s
Nikitas3.com occasionally watches videos about the 1960s to see where our culture went wrong. That was a very bad decade for America. I should know. I lived through it and I knew that it was bad even back then. I … Continue reading
Here is some information from Fox News about the killer of those innocent Christians in Texas: The gunman previously served in the U.S. Air Force, an Air Force spokesperson confirmed to Fox News. Kelley served at Holloman Air Force Base … Continue reading
President Trump made an eloquent statement on October 26 about treating the “opioid crisis” as a national health emergency. Tens of thousands of Americans are now dying from opioid addiction every year. Legal opioids are described by Wikipedia for: … … Continue reading
Here is a question from Nikitas3.com: “Do you think that it is better for society in general, for the economy, and for an able-bodied person if that person earns $30,000 a year or is given $30,000 per year in taxpayer … Continue reading
If you grew up in the 1960s, as I did, you probably knew some ‘hippies’. You would like to forget them but they did so much damage to our society, and continue to do so, that you cannot. I disdained … Continue reading
A billionaire conservative named Foster Friess once told a joke about birth control. In an interview with NBC’s Andrea Mitchell he started by saying that the focus on social issues like sex and contraception is diverting America from more pressing … Continue reading