- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: 2016 presidential election
A liberal news commentator recently expressed concern that Hillary Clinton is being too timid in her presidential campaign. Another commentator said that the pro-Hillary attack dog Elizabeth Warren would have been a more effective candidate since Warren has been aggressive … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton appears to be in growing political trouble. After 10 years in which she has been seen as an inevitable US president she has been challenged again and again. The reason is because there are so many questions about … Continue reading
There are so many great Republican candidates for president in 2016 that the GOP cup runneth over. There are more than a dozen excellent governors who are overseeing strong state economies and reforms of their state economies, governors like Rick … Continue reading