- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: 2020 presidential election
Capitalism is an economic system. It is not “good” or “bad”. It just happens to produce a far superior outcome than socialism or communism, i.e., vastly more opportunity and better lives for the most people. Capitalism is dispersed – think … Continue reading
Andrew Cuomo is the 60-year-old extremely liberal Democrat governor of New York state. He was first elected in November 2010 and re-elected in 2014. He is easily the most arrogant left-wing demagogue in America. He has a way of preaching … Continue reading
If you have studied the last century of political history you know that communist nations always spiral downward into oppression, poverty, starvation, chaos and genocide. We are seeing it today in Venezuela and North Korea. Thus if you follow the … Continue reading
First, here is a quick question: If these ‘global warming’ fanatics cannot tell us where a hurricane is going to strike land three days from now, how can they purport to tell us what the temperature is going to be … Continue reading
Democrats and their media friends are harping on president Trump every minute of every day in order to distract us from the major scandals, crises and shortcomings that are severely undermining the Democrat party, like these: *Democrat fundraising has sunk … Continue reading
First, here is a quick story from Canada that exposes how government fails the people. This story is not an isolated incident; it is everywhere in the world today. CTVNews.ca reported: A Toronto man who spent $550 building a set … Continue reading