- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: 2nd Amendment
First, here is a quick word about the California fires: President Trump is correct. These fires are a direct result of modern-day environmentalism. These burning forests are in relatively dry climates; they are made up of flammable pine trees like … Continue reading
Agence France Press (AFP) reports: Washington and Beijing have agreed to abandon any trade war and back off from imposing tariffs on each other, Chinese state media reported Sunday. The announcement came after high-level talks in the US capital and … Continue reading
Liberals and Democrats have a ‘magic bullet’ to solve every problem. And the “bullet” is always a piece of government legislation. For instance they claim that we are going to end poverty by signing a government bill to give away … Continue reading
With 980 days to go until the November 2020 election president Trump has apparently decided officially to run for re-election, according to media reports. Pow! This is the earliest in a first term that an incumbent president has ever announced … Continue reading
After the horrible killings at the high school in Florida we again are focused on violence using guns. Notice that I do not refer to “gun violence” which is a trick phrase used by Democrats to imply that guns commit … Continue reading
Here is an excerpt from Foxnews.com: Nearly three-quarters of eligible production workers at Boeing’s South Carolina plant voted …not to join the International Association of Machinists in a major setback for organized labor. The Post & Courier newspaper reported that … Continue reading
We conservatives have been saying for decades that the institutionalized phenomenon of the single mother is a disaster for our nation and our society. We have explained that kids need to have both parents in the home including a strong … Continue reading
(This is the latest installment in a Nikitas3.com series about potential Republican candidates for president in 2016.) Could Republican Wisconsin governor Scott Walker be called The New Ronald Reagan? In the opinion of Nikitas3.com he could. Walker is a dynamo. … Continue reading
Armed citizens turned back the armed federal agents that were seeking to remove a private rancher’s cattle from federal land in Nevada. This proves that the 2nd Amendment works. Government tyranny was halted by armed citizens. Without the threat of … Continue reading