- Treason Charge is A Joke/ Muslims Should be Kept out of US
- Bumbling Nancy Pelosi is Trump’s Ticket to 2020 Re-election
- Jobs Bonanza!/ Trump 2016 Victory is the Biggest Story of the Last Decade
- Oil Bonanza!/ Illegal Immigrants Hurt the Poor Most/ Hikers Harm the Environment
- Brit Terrorist was Known to Police/ Black Voters Love Trump
- Global Warming Debunked Again/ Why are Women Today So Unhappy?
- Prepare for Christmas Pity Party
- Some ‘Greenies’ are Terrorists
- How to Eliminate 35% of US Debt Overnight
- Nikitas3.com in 2011 – Trump Will be Next US President
- Rock Group Wants ‘Green’ Concerts/ Michael Moore Suggests Genocide
- Are US Oil Companies Subsidized?
Tag Archives: air travel
We all have seen the intense Fake News media frenzy about hurricane season every year from June 1 to November 30. That is when hurricanes are most likely to form in the Caribbean and threaten the southeastern US and particularly … Continue reading
The first ‘earth day’ was April 22, 1970. That date was the 100th anniversary to the day of the birth of genocidal communist dictator Vladimir Lenin who was born on April 22, 1870. This is not a coincidence. Environmentalism is … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the 2020 Democrat presidential candidates: Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the homosexual mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is claiming that “white nationalism” is a dire threat to America and is tying it to the mass … Continue reading