- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Alternative Minimum Tax
President Trump won a massive political victory in the early hours of Saturday, December 2 with the Senate passage of a tax reform and tax cut plan whose scope and scale have not been seen since the Reagan presidency. Time … Continue reading
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading