- Globalists Fear Trump’s Worldwide Influence
- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
Tag Archives: amazon
Fox News reports: House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., announced Wednesday that he is not seeking re-election in November — a move that comes as the GOP girds for a tough fight to keep control of the House. Ryan told senior … Continue reading
To get an idea who is benefiting most from president Trump’s policies, including from the roaring stock market, look at this first from the Daily Mail news site in Britain: Tracking statistics from the moving company United Van Lines indicate … Continue reading