- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Andrew Weissman
Since the 1960s the Democrats have increasingly become the anti-law-and-order party. In 1975 Democrats in the US Senate convened the Church Committee hearings under the gavel of senator Frank Church of Idaho. The goal was to expose allegedly abusive practices … Continue reading