- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: antifa
The academic elites in America are shockingly out of touch with our nation. Consider a Dartmouth College professor who defends the violent left-wing anti-Trump, anti-police group ‘antifa’. The Washington Post reported in 2017: Dartmouth College lecturer Mark Bray … is … Continue reading
First, congratulations to president Trump for yet another economic victory in re-negotiating the NAFTA trade deal with Mexico. It now will be called the United States Mexico trade agreement. This president just keeps winning and winning. Soon he will re-negotiate … Continue reading
President Trump has been accused of calling certain poor nations in Africa and Haiti “shit-hole countries”. There is no video or audio proof that he said this; there are just hearsay charges. Therefore Nikitas3.com considers this to be Fake News … Continue reading
2017 was the most memorable political year in the baby-boomer lifetime of Nikitas3.com (I was born in 1953). Every day of 2017 I woke up energized. But, hey, with the election of a true conservative reformer – and a rabble-rouser … Continue reading
What do the two recent mass shootings have in common? Well, the Las Vegas killer targeted “country music” fans, who are known to be conservative. And the people at a small Baptist church in Texas are conservatives. Furthermore this church … Continue reading
First, my thoughts and prayers go out to the thousands of people affected by this evil Las Vegas killer. There is no way to sound authentic about this with just a few words. It is a deeply troubling event that … Continue reading
Look at this from the LA Times: After a sustained assault from lawmakers, investigators and victims groups, the website Backpage.com agreed early this year to shut down its lucrative adult page, which had become a well-known sex-trafficking hub. It wasn’t … Continue reading