- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: antifa
What do the two recent mass shootings have in common? Well, the Las Vegas killer targeted “country music” fans, who are known to be conservative. And the people at a small Baptist church in Texas are conservatives. Furthermore this church … Continue reading
First, my thoughts and prayers go out to the thousands of people affected by this evil Las Vegas killer. There is no way to sound authentic about this with just a few words. It is a deeply troubling event that … Continue reading
Look at this from the LA Times: After a sustained assault from lawmakers, investigators and victims groups, the website Backpage.com agreed early this year to shut down its lucrative adult page, which had become a well-known sex-trafficking hub. It wasn’t … Continue reading