- Liberals Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: Antonin Scalia
First, here is quick word about the Supreme Court. Trump nominee judge Brett Kavanaugh is expected to come up for a confirmation vote in September. He will probably get all the Republicans (51) plus 3 or 4 Democrat votes and … Continue reading
If you think that the Democrats are in a total panic over the coming confirmation of conservative Trump Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, you are missing the even bigger story about the Court. Gorsuch is being nominated to replace conservative … Continue reading
Voters in Greece have overwhelmingly rejected creditors’ demands for more austerity in return for rescue loans. This has given impetus to prime minister Alexis Tsipras’ left-wing government. Greece is a very socialistic nation. It got itself deep into debt through … Continue reading