- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: Apple
While the mainstream media are trashing president Trump every day they are ignoring the improving economy since Trump was elected. Trump has inspired a new wave of confidence in the economy. In January 227,000 net new jobs were created, and … Continue reading
Reuters.com recently reported: Multinational companies should refrain from tax-avoidance practices and pay their fair share, the head of euro zone finance ministers said on Saturday in a new endorsement of the European Union’s fight against tax-dodging. In the wake of … Continue reading