- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
Tag Archives: Apple
The Daily Caller reported on a story that we will hear very little about in the national Fake News media: A Kenyan man accused of 12 murders while living in the United States illegally also had been arrested four times … Continue reading
Associated Press reported recently: Cold temperatures can sap electric car batteries, temporarily reducing their range by more than 40 percent when interior heaters are used, a new study found. The study of five electric vehicles by AAA also found that … Continue reading
President Trump marks exactly one year in office on January 20, 2018. Who could have imagined one year ago that he would have had such a successful first year. At the end of this commentary is a list of 81 … Continue reading
President Trump has been accused of calling certain poor nations in Africa and Haiti “shit-hole countries”. There is no video or audio proof that he said this; there are just hearsay charges. Therefore Nikitas3.com considers this to be Fake News … Continue reading
While the mainstream media are trashing president Trump every day they are ignoring the improving economy since Trump was elected. Trump has inspired a new wave of confidence in the economy. In January 227,000 net new jobs were created, and … Continue reading
Reuters.com recently reported: Multinational companies should refrain from tax-avoidance practices and pay their fair share, the head of euro zone finance ministers said on Saturday in a new endorsement of the European Union’s fight against tax-dodging. In the wake of … Continue reading