- Germany’s Merkel Insults US/ Sex-Changers Intensify Efforts
- Another Democrat Nabbed for Child Pornography
- Democrats Lose Another Election/ US Liberals Undercut Terror War
- Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Trump Budget Plan Will Benefit All Americans
- Trump Meets Bad Pope/ To Defeat Terror, Defeat the Left
- Was Democrat Staffer Murdered over Leaked E-Mails?
- Terrorist Targets Teens, Kids in British Sanctuary City
- Melania Stars on Foreign Trip/ Bicyclists are New Lefty Bullies
- Trump Stands Tall in Israel/ Mueller Should be Fired
- Trump Shines in Saudi Arabia
- Trump-Hater Stories Debunked/ Dear Hillary, Please Go Away!
Tag Archives: Apple
While the mainstream media are trashing president Trump every day they are ignoring the improving economy since Trump was elected. Trump has inspired a new wave of confidence in the economy. In January 227,000 net new jobs were created, and … Continue reading
Reuters.com recently reported: Multinational companies should refrain from tax-avoidance practices and pay their fair share, the head of euro zone finance ministers said on Saturday in a new endorsement of the European Union’s fight against tax-dodging. In the wake of … Continue reading