- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: batteries
Battery inefficiency is one of the many drawbacks of ‘green’ energy. Batteries have been a problem for centuries. They have never performed all that well, even with today’s advanced technology. This does not refer to old-fashioned car batteries, computer batteries, … Continue reading
On a regular basis now we are hearing about another state or city or nation that is proposing to ban gasoline-powered cars. Maryland is the latest example. London, Paris, California and the nation of India also are proposing to do … Continue reading
We’ve all seen the disaster of the Chevy Volt, the battery-powered electric car. It has largely disappeared from the market after we rational people warned that it was a lemon. The only consumers who have bought Volts are generally upper-income … Continue reading