- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: Berlin Wall
Democrats’ worst nightmare is coming true. Not only is president Trump succeeding in myriad ways on domestic and international issues, but there are chants at his rallies of “Nobel! Nobel!” referring to Trump possibly being awarded the Nobel peace prize. … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the economy. CNBC reported: The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third (July-September) quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related … Continue reading
The scandal over Hillary Clinton using a private e-mail server, and thus opening up her classified e-mails to public hacking, is vastly more serious than we are being allowed to believe. Politico.com reported: (A total of 1,274) e-mails from Hillary … Continue reading