- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: Berlin Wall
Democrats’ worst nightmare is coming true. Not only is president Trump succeeding in myriad ways on domestic and international issues, but there are chants at his rallies of “Nobel! Nobel!” referring to Trump possibly being awarded the Nobel peace prize. … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the economy. CNBC reported: The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third (July-September) quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related … Continue reading
The scandal over Hillary Clinton using a private e-mail server, and thus opening up her classified e-mails to public hacking, is vastly more serious than we are being allowed to believe. Politico.com reported: (A total of 1,274) e-mails from Hillary … Continue reading