- ‘Defund the Police’ Movement is Backfiring Spectacularly
- Barrett Looks Like Great Supreme Court Pick/ Unions Shift to Trump
- Trump May Not Accept Election Results & That is a Good Thing
- The Truth about Breonna Taylor/ Democrats, Biden Fear First Presidential Debate
- Trump Saves America/ More Virus Fraud/ Billionaire Bloomberg a Felon?
- Romney Sees the Light/ Democrat Extremism Surges/ Trump is a Brilliant Campaigner
- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
Tag Archives: California bullet train
President Trump’s press conference declaring a national emergency over the Chinese coronavirus was professional and reassuring. It was great to watch the stock ticker skyrocket as the press conference went on. Now here is today’s main commentary: On March 12, … Continue reading
Nikitas3.com has written repeatedly over the past few years that a high-speed passenger train line being built to connect Los Angeles and San Francisco is a massive boondoggle that will suck taxpayers dry while offering nothing even vaguely near the … Continue reading
Over the last 30 years there have been occasional calls for individual states to secede from the United States. They were generally conservative states like Texas where some people did not like the laws and regulations coming out of Washington. … Continue reading