- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: California
The potential collapse of the Oroville Dam in Northern California, with the possible loss of 200,000 homes in a flood downstream, is a direct result of the state of California moving hard to the socialist left. The dam’s ‘spillway’ is … Continue reading
In November 2012 Colorado voters approved a measure to legalize marijuana. Even California has not done this. Is Colorado the new California, an increasingly liberal place where radical legislation is passed and then transfers itself onto the rest of the … Continue reading