- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
- Chick-fil-A Thrives Despite Boycott/ Trump Accuser Exposed
Tag Archives: capitalism
Capitalism is an economic system. It is not “good” or “bad”. It just happens to produce a far superior outcome than socialism or communism, i.e., vastly more opportunity and better lives for the most people. Capitalism is dispersed – think … Continue reading
First, here’s a quick note about the fraud of “global warming”. The alarmists are telling us that the ice in the Arctic Ocean is melting and that this is going to cause the sea levels to rise and flood our … Continue reading
Over and over we have heard conservatives called “extremist” and “radical”. Yet we conservatives are neither. We are rational people who believe in common sense. And the only reason that these charges are made is because we are responding to … Continue reading