- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Caspar Weinberger
First, here is some news about the refugee-friendly leader of Germany Angela Merkel who has flooded her country (population 80 million) with 1 million Muslims over the last year. This is the mathematical equivalent of the United States taking in … Continue reading
Democrat governor Terry McAuliffe in Virginia is helping convicted felons in his state to get their voting rights back. More than 6 million Americans cannot vote because they are convicted felons. Democrats have been working for decades to get “felon … Continue reading
First, here is a word about former Texas Republican governor Rick Perry, the most effective and longest-serving governor in American history: Bogus charges brought against Perry by political opponents have been dismissed. When the charges were filed Nikitas3.com called them … Continue reading