- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Charlie Baker
First, here is a quick but important word about immigration from Reuters; President Donald Trump on Thursday said he would to deploy the U.S. military and close the southern border if Mexico did not move to halt large groups of … Continue reading
One highly-publicized December 2017 poll showed that Democrats had a 14 point lead over Republicans for the November 2018 mid-term elections. It was explained that that reflected a coming Democrat ‘blue wave’ election victory that was expected since Trump was … Continue reading
(This is a commentary in an ongoing series about the upcoming elections in November.) Gubernatorial election contests in 2018 are not getting much attention compared to the House and Senate, but Republicans today have great strength in governorships nationwide. Currently … Continue reading
We are all supposed to think that ultra-liberal Democrat Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren is going to easily win her US Senate re-election bid in liberal Massachusetts in the coming November elections. She was first elected in 2012. But the ‘Pocahontas’ controversy … Continue reading
There is much talk about Republican strength in the 2018 mid-term US Senate elections when only 8 Republicans will be up for re-election but a whopping 25 non-Republicans (Democrats, and Independents who vote Democrat) will be. Most of the attention … Continue reading
Republican Charlie Baker was elected governor of Massachusetts on November 4. Massachusetts has had Republican governors before, like Mitt Romney, but has generally remained a very liberal place with 90% of the state legislature now Democrat. The whole 9-member US … Continue reading