- Liberals Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Legal System Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: Charlottesville
First, congratulations to president Trump for yet another economic victory in re-negotiating the NAFTA trade deal with Mexico. It now will be called the United States Mexico trade agreement. This president just keeps winning and winning. Soon he will re-negotiate … Continue reading
First, here is a word about president Trump’s reaction to the Charlottesville incident: He now again has blamed “both sides” for the violence. But he should not blame the white nationalists at all. They were protesting peacefully. They were given … Continue reading