- Ilhan Omar’s Father Appears to be a War Criminal
- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
Tag Archives: Clarence Thomas
First, deepest sympathies from Nikitas3.com go out to the families and fellow bikers of the seven motorcycle riders killed in New Hampshire on Friday night in a crash with a pickup truck. All of the deceased are reported to have … Continue reading
Imagine this scenario: It is January 20, 2025. Mike Pence has just been sworn in as president as Donald Trump departs the White House after two terms. And one of president Trump’s many legacies is a US Supreme Court with … Continue reading
Liberals are absolutely up in arms about a 5-4 Supreme Court decision that said that limits on the total amount of money that individuals can give to candidates, political parties and political action committees are unconstitutional. The ruling removes the … Continue reading