- Virus Shows that Nationalism is Good/ Cases Surge in California
- The Common Thread of 9/11, 2008 Collapse & Chinese Virus
- Trump Wants US ‘Independence’/ NY Gov. Cuomo Running for Prez?
- Is the Chinese Virus Crisis Being Overblown?
- Thank a Trucker!/ ‘Green’ Alarmists Can’t Deal with Virus
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ 28 Ways that ‘Greenies’ Harm the Environment
- Trump Remains Hugely Popular; He Shuts Down Media Skunks
- We Conservatives Have Warned for Decades about Communism
- Trump, Pence Shine in Crisis/ Chinese Play the Victim Card
- Biden Surges/ Conservatives are Always Correct about Everything
- US, World Must Retaliate Against China Over Virus
- Drs. Fauci, Birx, Giroir Shine in Combating Coronavirus
Tag Archives: Constitution
As 2020 dawns we should consider events that would be good for our society in the coming year, primarily the re-election of president Trump. Here are some of the things that we can expect him to continue to do in … Continue reading
(This is a Nikitas3.com editorial that I post every once in a while because it addresses a critical issue regarding our freedoms.) “I believe that health care is a right not a privilege,” Democrat US congressman John Lewis of Georgia … Continue reading