- Arts: Professor Janson’s Big Art History Book
- Leftists Call for Guaranteed Income in Robot Economy
- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: Coptic Christians
First, my most heartfelt prayers to go out to the Coptic Christians in Egypt who were targeted on Palm Sunday in two church bomb attacks by sub-human Muslims. 47 died and scores were injured. The Copts have been living in … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading