- Did Trump Really Win Popular Vote Too?
- Arts: Metropolitan Museum’s Ancient Greek Art Display
- Hillary and Bill – America’s Most Desperate Couple
- Liberals Decry Rising Rents After Causing Rents to Rise
- Trump Thumps UN / Open-Border Policies Doom Dems
- Reporter Skirts Truth about 1970s Steel Industry Collapse
- Elite Liberals Admit that their War on Trump is Failing
- As Good People Live in Fear, Bad People Thrive
- The Law – Another Reason for Anti-Trump Hysteria
- Widespread Voter Fraud is Finally Being Exposed
- Hurricane Irma was another Over-Hyped Catastrophe
- Sissy War on Terrorists/ Why is College So Expensive?
Tag Archives: Coptic Christians
First, my most heartfelt prayers to go out to the Coptic Christians in Egypt who were targeted on Palm Sunday in two church bomb attacks by sub-human Muslims. 47 died and scores were injured. The Copts have been living in … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading