- Another Democrat Nabbed for Child Pornography
- Democrats Lose Another Election/ US Liberals Undercut Terror War
- Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Trump Budget Plan Will Benefit All Americans
- Trump Meets Bad Pope/ To Defeat Terror, Defeat the Left
- Was Democrat Staffer Murdered over Leaked E-Mails?
- Terrorist Targets Teens, Kids in British Sanctuary City
- Melania Stars on Foreign Trip/ Bicyclists are New Lefty Bullies
- Trump Stands Tall in Israel/ Mueller Should be Fired
- Trump Shines in Saudi Arabia
- Trump-Hater Stories Debunked/ Dear Hillary, Please Go Away!
- ‘Greens’ Sabotaging Super-Efficient Nuclear Power
Tag Archives: Coptic Christians
First, my most heartfelt prayers to go out to the Coptic Christians in Egypt who were targeted on Palm Sunday in two church bomb attacks by sub-human Muslims. 47 died and scores were injured. The Copts have been living in … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading