- Democrats Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: corporate tax rate
At a time when Democrats have claimed that president Trump is hated, is ineffective and crippled, and cannot get anything done, the House and Senate have passed the most significant piece of tax legislation in 31 years. President Trump will … Continue reading
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading
There is one person who is acting like a real man regarding the Middle East. It is Texas Republican US senator Ted Cruz who said about these extremist Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq: “They want to go … Continue reading