- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: corporate tax rate
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading
There is one person who is acting like a real man regarding the Middle East. It is Texas Republican US senator Ted Cruz who said about these extremist Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq: “They want to go … Continue reading