- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
- Democrats Terrified that Trump Will Win Nobel Peace Prize
- Has the US Economy Reached a Plateau?
- 65% Public School Failure Rate Ignored by Fake News Media
Tag Archives: corporate tax rate
At a time when Democrats have claimed that president Trump is hated, is ineffective and crippled, and cannot get anything done, the House and Senate have passed the most significant piece of tax legislation in 31 years. President Trump will … Continue reading
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading
There is one person who is acting like a real man regarding the Middle East. It is Texas Republican US senator Ted Cruz who said about these extremist Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq: “They want to go … Continue reading