- Ilhan Omar’s Father Appears to be a War Criminal
- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
Tag Archives: corporate taxes
The US economy produced just 75,000 jobs in May. This was far below expectations and the Trump haters immediately seized on the number to claim that the economy is slowing down and that Trump must go. But the economy has … Continue reading
Reuters.com recently reported: Multinational companies should refrain from tax-avoidance practices and pay their fair share, the head of euro zone finance ministers said on Saturday in a new endorsement of the European Union’s fight against tax-dodging. In the wake of … Continue reading