- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Cory Booker
Wow! 150 years ago, on May 10, 1869, the “Golden Spike” was driven at Promontory, Utah, completing the transcontinental American railroad. Two separate lines – one coming east from California and the other going west from Omaha, Nebraska – were … Continue reading
President Trump is already running for re-election. He stages rallies and public events and makes public statements that are directly intended to sway public opinion leading up to November 2020. It seems almost assured that the Democrats are going to … Continue reading
An actor named Jussie Smollett, who is half-Jewish and half-black and who lives in Chicago, made national headlines recently by declaring that a group of white Trump supporters wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hats attacked him for being black and … Continue reading
With the alleged unpopularity of president Trump you would think that there already would be one single “whale” Democrat candidate emerging to challenge for the presidency in 2020. A “whale” is an outsized candidate who is being widely talked about … Continue reading
For many years Nikitas3.com has warned against electric cars, that they are 2 to 10 times LESS efficient than gasoline-powered cars. The first reason is that electricity is a highly-refined resource and it consumes energy to refine energy. Second, batteries … Continue reading
The global racism against white people is out in the open, even in America. The New York Times recently hired a columnist who authored many brazen white-hating tweets. The Times did not back down like any conservative publication would do … Continue reading
Like so many topics in the last year about which Democrats and leftists were certain that they had a Big Issue to hammer Republicans and conservatives these Florida school murders are yet another pristine example of a major boomerang. We … Continue reading