- Sex Changers Cause Social Upheaval/ London Crime Skyrockets under Muslim Mayor
- Trump is The Greatest Communicator / Should He Campaign in Calif.?
- Joe Biden Sinks/ Hillary’s Sleazy Brother Tony is Dead
- Trump Economy is Thriving but More Reforms are Needed
- Bizarre Gun Violence ‘Solution’/ Wacko ‘Climate’ Prediction
- Swedish Terrorism?/ Trump Slams Pelosi Hard/ Mexico Tariffs are Working
- End the Welfare State and Make ’em Pedal for Prosperity
- Private Funds Build Border Wall/ Trump Heading for Re-election
- Border Wall Will Pay for Itself/ Move Federal Jobs out of DC
- Virginia Beach Killings Exposed/ Calif. Descends into the Abyss/ General Motors Hates America
- President Trump vs. JFK – Trump is Vastly Stronger
- ‘Trump Curse’ Batters Trump Haters/ Trump Jr. for NY Mayor?
Tag Archives: Dakota Access Pipeline
Environmentalists know that they cannot shut down the oil and natural gas industries all at once and so they are trying to do it incrementally. One of their techniques is to oppose new pipelines for moving crude oil, natural gas, … Continue reading
The Washington Examiner recently reported: Dozens of members of Congress sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday asking whether the Justice Department can prosecute and punish climate change activists who seek to sabotage the nation’s oil and … Continue reading
President Trump has issued the permit to the TransCanada company to construct the underground Keystone XL pipeline. The pipeline had been held up by opposition from Obama and his ‘green’ cronies. This is wonderful news. This comes after decades in … Continue reading