- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
Tag Archives: Democrat party
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) The ‘migrant caravan’ that is working its way north from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through Mexico and bound for the United States is a political setup and looks increasingly … Continue reading
The Democrat party is on a downward spiral. It has less political power today than it has had in the last century. It is catering to radical blacks, hispanics and muslims, and white extremists. It is even turning its back … Continue reading
Democrats got another black eye when their candidate was defeated in the closely-watched Georgia US House election of June 20. The victory by Republican Karen Handel by 4 points marks the fourth ‘special election’ congressional victory for Republicans since president … Continue reading
The Democrat party continues its descent into oblivion by allowing a Muslim extremist named Keith Ellison to be named its “deputy chairman”. Democrats picked Obama labor secretary Tom Perez as chairman and Perez then picked Ellison “deputy chairman” by acclimation, … Continue reading
We all remember the reports about the money spent by each campaign for the presidency in 2016, that Hillary Clinton spent $1.2 billion but that Trump spent only $600 million and that Trump still won. Those numbers are absolutely false. … Continue reading
Sarah Palin recently suggested that conservatives may need to start a new political party separate from the Republican Party. She said: "I love the name of… the 'Freedom Party’. And if the GOP continues to back away from the planks … Continue reading
The persistent Democrat party/media defamation of conservatives and the Tea Parties has its roots in the 1960s. After all the Tea Parties are a true middle-class movement. And if you recall, the socialist left and the ‘hippies’ of the 1960s … Continue reading