- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
- Democrats Terrified that Trump Will Win Nobel Peace Prize
- Has the US Economy Reached a Plateau?
- 65% Public School Failure Rate Ignored by Fake News Media
Tag Archives: Department of Education
President Trump plans to pare back the federal workforce in Washington, DC and around the nation more than any other US president. Recent reports suggest that he will cut agency budgets by up to 10% and worker numbers by up … Continue reading
Freebeacon.com recently reported: Employees for the federal government earn far more than their counterparts in the private sector, according to a new study by the Cato Institute. Federal workers’ pay and benefits were 78 percent higher than private employees, who … Continue reading