- Democrats Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Law Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: Department of Energy
President Trump plans to pare back the federal workforce in Washington, DC and around the nation more than any other US president. Recent reports suggest that he will cut agency budgets by up to 10% and worker numbers by up … Continue reading
Freebeacon.com recently reported: Employees for the federal government earn far more than their counterparts in the private sector, according to a new study by the Cato Institute. Federal workers’ pay and benefits were 78 percent higher than private employees, who … Continue reading