- War on Trump is Backfiring Bigly
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Department of Homeland Security
President-elect Trump is showing more strong leadership in picking the two gentlemen who will head up the Department of Homeland Security and the Environmental Protection Agency. We will now start to have real homeland security, while EPA will be prevented … Continue reading
Kudos to Donald Trump for suggesting a ban on Muslim immigrants into the US. This would be perfectly legal under a 1952 law that was used by Democrat president Jimmy Carter in 1980 to keep Iranians out, and to deport … Continue reading
We hear over and over about “immigration reform”. But immigration reform today really means open borders and amnesty for illegal immigrants, maybe more than 15 million of them. And don’t think that these illegals are just coming over the border … Continue reading