- ‘Defund the Police’ Movement is Backfiring Spectacularly
- Barrett Looks Like Great Supreme Court Pick/ Unions Shift to Trump
- Trump May Not Accept Election Results & That is a Good Thing
- The Truth about Breonna Taylor/ Democrats, Biden Fear First Presidential Debate
- Trump Saves America/ More Virus Fraud/ Billionaire Bloomberg a Felon?
- Romney Sees the Light/ Democrat Extremism Surges/ Trump is a Brilliant Campaigner
- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
Tag Archives: Department of Justice
Amy Coney Barrett is a 48-year-old law professor at Notre Dame and a judge on the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. She has been nominated by president Trump for the Supreme Court. She seems to be a … Continue reading
President Trump is working hard on many fronts despite the coronavirus pandemic. The US Department of Justice now has in its custody a Venezuelan general who was involved for many years in the corruption and drug trafficking in that nation. … Continue reading
Congratulations to Gina Haspel who is the new CIA director, the first woman to head the agency. She is one tough cookie. Her biography on Wikipedia is here. Liberals love to say that Republicans and conservatives hate women and want … Continue reading