- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: Detroit
High housing costs in places like California, Seattle, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago and New York are leading to a housing boom in the so-called Rust Belt states. This boom is not in new home construction but in the appeal of … Continue reading
For 300 years Michigan thrived. First came the missionaries and then the fur traders, and then the loggers who stripped away the state’s thick forests. Then came the farmers plowing up the newly-cleared land. Manufacturing and commerce flourished. With the … Continue reading
(This is a multi-part commentary covering a variety of issues.) We are supposed to think that the Trump administration has illegal immigration under control. It does not. The Washington Examiner reports: Illegal immigration across the Southwest border has surged back … Continue reading
There is an organization in Detroit called The Heidelberg Project that is sending “artists” into a few of the city’s ruined neighborhoods to turn them into “art”. These “artists” turn derelict houses into “artworks” by, for instance, painting big, colorful … Continue reading