- War on Trump is Backfiring Bigly
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Dilma Rousseff
The impeachment of left-wing Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff on corruption charges marks another step in the sinking fortunes of socialist/communist leaders in South America. Rousseff’s fall should be welcomed. She is a former communist guerilla and so you would expect … Continue reading
There is big trouble in the violent Middle East. Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has called for a week of nationwide protests after violent street clashes in Cairo between security forces and supporters of deposed Muslim president Mohammed Morsi left at least … Continue reading