- Liberals Trample US Law in Kavanaugh Frenzy
- New Target for Leftist Rage: Kavanaugh/ ’Blue Wave’ Fizzles Again
- Democrats Shred Legal System Over Kavanaugh/ 1995 Perjury Charges for Hillary?
- Political Polarization is More Dangerous than Terrorism
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch is Another ‘Green’ Hoax
- Kavanaugh Smear Debunked/ Price Gouging is a Good Thing
- Clinton, Obama Flunkies Going Down?/ Silent Majority Set to Vote
- Beware of Corrupt Watergate Reporter Bob Woodward
- Labor Unions Continue to Undermine US Businesses
- White People are Being Forced out of the Democrat Party
- Rigorous Anti-Trust Actions Could Target Internet Giants
- Is Trump Preparing to Act on the Border Wall? Venezuela?
Tag Archives: economic growth
The US economy grew at a 4.1% rate in the second quarter. This is a great figure and what’s better, it is part of a trend that we all know is happening – economic optimism, more jobs, more manufacturing jobs, … Continue reading
With 980 days to go until the November 2020 election president Trump has apparently decided officially to run for re-election, according to media reports. Pow! This is the earliest in a first term that an incumbent president has ever announced … Continue reading