- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Celebrate our Constitution Today, September 17
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
- Another Giuliani for NY Mayor?/ Joe Biden in Free Fall
- Trump is Historic Peacemaker / 2020 Election = 1984
- Virus Fades, Liberals Panic/ Democrats Support the Riots
- Backlash Against Blacks Grows/ CNN’s Jake Tapper Must Go
- Low Dem Voter Turnout Coming/ What will ‘October Surprise’ Be?
Tag Archives: economic shutdown
Back in March when president Trump started his daily coronavirus press briefings, he suggested that we would undergo a quarantine period but that he would like to see the country up and running again by Easter Sunday, April 12. This … Continue reading
It is time to end this quarantine and re-open the economy. The US state of Idaho is opening up soon, along with Austria, the Czech Republic and Germany. South Dakota never even shut down. It has been reported that 20 … Continue reading
As we fret about the death toll from the Chinese virus, we should consider several facts. First, the death toll to date is massively lower than the “experts” predicted. Remember that Dr. ‘Deep State’ Fauci – who has spent his … Continue reading