- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: Egypt
After just 18 months in office, and with no prior political experience, President Trump is proving himself to be a master of foreign policy. The reason is simple – Trump is a real man and he knows the difference between … Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal reported on December 5, 2013: “The European Union doesn’t ban membership in Syrian groups affiliated with al Qaeda…” This is stunning and it comes from an article about Muslims who live in Europe who are going … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading