- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
- Chick-fil-A Thrives Despite Boycott/ Trump Accuser Exposed
Tag Archives: Egypt
After just 18 months in office, and with no prior political experience, President Trump is proving himself to be a master of foreign policy. The reason is simple – Trump is a real man and he knows the difference between … Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal reported on December 5, 2013: “The European Union doesn’t ban membership in Syrian groups affiliated with al Qaeda…” This is stunning and it comes from an article about Muslims who live in Europe who are going … Continue reading
The Middle East is in turmoil and Christians are being threatened, displaced and killed across the region by radical Muslims. Raymond Ibrahim, a Middle East and Islam specialist, is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center and an … Continue reading