- Globalism vs. Nationalism/ US is now World’s Top Oil Producer!
- The World is Rebelling Against Socialism
- Liberals Finally Admit that Trump is on a Roll
- Trump-Putin Summit Success/ Why do Democrats Hate Russia?
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder
- Trump Shows GOP How to Win/ Sympathy Backlash for Prez
Tag Archives: Emmanuel Macron
(This is a multi-part commentary covering several separate issues.) Buzzfeed reports: Three days after a bomb exploded at a mosque in suburban Minneapolis, a White House official told MSNBC that he isn’t yet convinced the attack was not a “fake … Continue reading
The landslide election of Emmanuel Macron as France’s new president with 66% of the vote is seen as a breath of fresh air for Europe. Macron is 39 years old and dashing. He is married to his former schoolteacher, who … Continue reading