- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: European Union
While president Trump is being stymied legislatively so far in seeking to dump Obamacare and fix the tax code he is having great successes in other areas that the president can affect without the approval of Congress. In short he … Continue reading
There recently was a photo on the internet of five “globalist” world leaders – of France, the US, Germany, Britain and Italy – of which four are now out of office or preparing to leave. The survivor is German chancellor … Continue reading
Reuters.com recently reported: Multinational companies should refrain from tax-avoidance practices and pay their fair share, the head of euro zone finance ministers said on Saturday in a new endorsement of the European Union’s fight against tax-dodging. In the wake of … Continue reading