- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: FDR
First, congratulations to the New England Patriots for their fantastic come-from-behind Super Bowl win. Watching in a Massachusetts sports bar where half the patrons had left by the fourth quarter, I gave up with 8 minutes to go, with Atlanta … Continue reading
We are seeing utter unhinged hysteria from the Democrats and media over president Trump’s executive order placing a temporary immigration hold on seven international hotbeds of terrorism – Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia. Here is how Wikipedia.org … Continue reading
I am always poking around the internet looking for interesting things to write about. So check out this article that I found on the dailycaller.com from a few years ago, which is interesting with Labor Day approaching: America’s jobless are … Continue reading
The Founding Fathers of the United States from George Washington to James Madison were rational, conservative men. They believed in God and they believed in a rare thing called freedom and they knew that freedom is possible only when truth … Continue reading
Every rational person knows that too much debt is harmful and that irrational people often sink into debt and destroy themselves through stupidity and greed. Today government debts built up through decades of overspending are threatening the entire world economy. … Continue reading
The debate over raising the debt ceiling is back, as it is every year now because Obama is spending so much money. And in a recent speech at the Business Roundtable in Washington the president of the United States said … Continue reading
As Nikitas3.com predicted, the Obama administration is ambushing the Congress with demands for immediate action on immigration. This is intended to rush the process through before we know what is really going on. Now we have yet another billionaire, the … Continue reading
A leftist intellectual named Barbara Ehrenreich is always drinking the Democrat Kool Aid, insistently waging a war on “economic inequality” from the ultra-liberal point of view. She wrote a column in the Washington Post called Rich people are being ‘demonized’ … Continue reading