- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
- More Swamp Dwellers Resign / FBI Suffers under the Liberals
- Democrats Defend Illegal Immigrants over US Citizens
Tag Archives: French labor laws
The landslide election of Emmanuel Macron as France’s new president with 66% of the vote is seen as a breath of fresh air for Europe. Macron is 39 years old and dashing. He is married to his former schoolteacher, who … Continue reading