- Trump Surges with Black Voters/ Economic Turnaround Begins
- Riots, Violence, Looting Will Re-elect President Trump
- Virus Hoax Further Exposed/ Jesuit Publication Defends Communists
- Why are So Many Rich People Liberals?
- Democrats’ Anti-Oil Agenda Will Harm them Badly
- Trump to Deploy US Military against Rioters, Slams ‘Weak’ Governors
- Let’s Find Out Who is Behind Rioters
- Where were Fauci, NIH, CDC to Protect us from Chinese Virus?
- “Off-Grid” Living is the Latest ‘Green’ Travesty
- Democrats Have Been Corrupting Elections for Decades
- Masks are New Sign of Weakness/ Trump Will Trounce Biden
- Americans are Tired of Virus Hoax/ ‘Killer’ Cuomo Exposed
Tag Archives: fuel economy standards
Dave Boyer at the Washington Times reports: The Trump administration moved Thursday to freeze fuel economy standards, saying that suspending higher Obama-era mileage requirements will give drivers access to “more affordable” vehicles and boost the economy. The Department of Transportation … Continue reading