- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
- New World Order Exposed, Explained
- Alaska Oil Bonanza/ Wall Street Joins Phony ‘Climate’ Crusade
- President Trump Soars as Democrats, Media Crash and Burn
Tag Archives: gasoline prices
Grabien.com recently reported: The nationwide price for gas closed the week of July 17th at $2.39/gallon, down from $2.47/gallon when Trump took office. Over the July 4th holiday weekend, gas prices were at their lowest point since 2005, according to … Continue reading
The nationwide average price for gasoline is expected to dip below $3 a gallon soon. This decrease is a direct result of “fracking”, an advanced oil drilling technology which is significantly expanding American crude oil supplies. By expanding the supply … Continue reading