- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
- Chick-fil-A Thrives Despite Boycott/ Trump Accuser Exposed
Tag Archives: GDP
The US economy grew at a 4.1% rate in the second quarter. This is a great figure and what’s better, it is part of a trend that we all know is happening – economic optimism, more jobs, more manufacturing jobs, … Continue reading
Donald Trump has proposed an economic plan with significant tax reductions, particularly on wealthy Americans. Therefore he will come under rhetorical assault because the Democrats and their media cronies ignore reality. The fact is that reducing taxes always spurs economic … Continue reading
After the Commerce Department first announced an abysmal .1% growth rate (one-tenth of one percent) for the national economy in the 1st quarter 2014 that figure has now been revised downward to negative 1%. Foxbusiness.com reported: The U.S. economy contracted … Continue reading