- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
- Trump Govt. Shutdown Strategy over Border Wall is Brilliant
Tag Archives: GDP
The US economy grew at a 4.1% rate in the second quarter. This is a great figure and what’s better, it is part of a trend that we all know is happening – economic optimism, more jobs, more manufacturing jobs, … Continue reading
Donald Trump has proposed an economic plan with significant tax reductions, particularly on wealthy Americans. Therefore he will come under rhetorical assault because the Democrats and their media cronies ignore reality. The fact is that reducing taxes always spurs economic … Continue reading
After the Commerce Department first announced an abysmal .1% growth rate (one-tenth of one percent) for the national economy in the 1st quarter 2014 that figure has now been revised downward to negative 1%. Foxbusiness.com reported: The U.S. economy contracted … Continue reading