- Globalism vs. Nationalism/ US is now World’s Top Oil Producer!
- The World is Rebelling Against Socialism
- Liberals Finally Admit that Trump is on a Roll
- Trump-Putin Summit Success/ Why do Democrats Hate Russia?
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder
- Trump Shows GOP How to Win/ Sympathy Backlash for Prez
Tag Archives: General Electric
First here is a quick note from Breitbart.com: Linwood Michael Kaine, a son of former 2016 Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine, faces criminal charges for allegedly joining in an anti-Trump riot to attack supporters of President Donald Trump in … Continue reading
For decades after World War II Americans had great jobs and lots of them, certainly the best economy in world history. That was attributable to the postwar boom and our capitalist economy but there is another aspect to the story. … Continue reading
Here is an excerpt from a website called iberkshires.com in Berkshire County, Massachusetts: NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — Berkshire and Franklin counties are working together to assist small businesses with the help of a federal grant. State and local officials met … Continue reading